Terms & Policy
defined in Clause 2.1 below) made available on www.nursingacademyhp.com or the equivalent
Monika's Nursing Academy Application available on Google Play.
The Monika's Nursing Academy App or Website on which the Services are availed may together
be referred to for convenience as the “Platform”.
“User” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses the Platform or has agreed to
become a subscriber to the Services on the Platform by providing login credentials while
registering on our Platform as a Subscribed User (defined below). The term “We”, “Us”, and
“Our” shall mean Monika's Nursing Academy
proceeding to use the Platform or the Services, as the case may be.
Acceptance of Terms
You, the user. By using the Platform, You agree to be bound by all the conditions stated
herein. Even if You only visit the Website or review any of the service offerings made
- In consideration of your use of the Website and App, You agree :
- To provide true, accurate, current, and complete information
about yourself complying with Clause 2 of this Terms and Conditions and as
prompted in order to generate the login credentials.
- To the responsibility of ensuring that You meet the required
qualification while opting for the Pro Account (defined hereunder)
- To maintain and promptly update your login credentials to keep
them true, accurate, current and complete
- And acknowledge that Monika's Nursing Academy is not responsible
ensure that You Conform to the eligibility criteria
- To seek the consent of Your parents/legal guardians before
providing any information about Yourself or Your parents and other family
members on the Monika's Nursing Academy App.
- That We are not responsible for any consequence that arises as a
result of misuse of any kind in the Monika's Nursing Academy App or any of Our
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current,
or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue,
inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate
your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information
Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions
pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This
electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or
- You may access the Website or subscribe to the Services only for Your
personal use. The Platform as a whole is owned exclusively by Monika's Nursing Academy.
acknowledge that Monika's Nursing Academy is providing You with a revocable, limited,
non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the features of the Website and the
App. You will upon logging into the Website as a regular user be entitled to view Our
limited free content as a demo of the offerings. You will get access to it once You
enroll as a Subscriber. You are advised to review this free content before taking the
decision to proceed to subscribe to the Services as a Subscribed User as defined in
- By registering Your e-mail address and/or phone number with Us, You
consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in
case of any subscription or Service updates.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and
confidentiality of Your account as well as the login credentials to the account once you
become a Subscribed User.
- We will not be liable for any loss that You may incur because of someone
else using Your account, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable
for any losses incurred by Us or another party due to someone else using Your account.
- Due to the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all
applicable local laws, state-specific laws, and regulation rules regarding the use of
the Website. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the
transmission of technical data and information, exported from India or the country in
which You reside.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of
the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for Monika's Nursing Academy
and be a Registered User (defined hereunder). Persons who are minors are not eligible to
register for Our Services. As a minor, if You wish to use the Monika's Nursing Academy
Our Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents,
who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Monika's Nursing
App/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal
guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents…
- To register on the Platform for availing the Services (as defined in
Clause 3.1 below) on an account login-based paid subscription (“Subscriber”/ “Subscribed
User”), You will be mandatorily required to either be a student (Complying with Clause
2.1) of modern medicine currently enrolled in a medical college recognized in India or a
qualified medical professional registered with the Medical Council of India. To be
eligible to become a Subscriber or Subscribed User, You will be required to give details
to validate your eligibility by filling in all mandatory fields in the online Service
subscription enrolment form. Subsequent to You completing all fields in the Service
subscription form, you will have access to the free content or the Basic Plan in the
capacity of a Registered User and have the option to purchase a paid subscription of
your choice. If You choose to purchase a paid subscription, You will be directed to the
purchase page and select the Services and duration for which You wish to become a
Subscribed User. Post registration, only once the payment has been received by Nursing
Next Live in full, will You attain the status of a Subscribed User or a Pro User. After
the payment is complete, You will receive a confirmation email to the registered email
id confirming your plan details and credentials for accessing the Platform.
Subscriber Account, Password, and Security
- If You use the Platform and wish to avail yourself Services by creating a
User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose
a password which will be the only set of credentials basis which You will be granted
access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of Your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there
is any compromise to Your account, You can change your password using the ‘forgot
password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.
- We may use/integrate another third party’s platform on Our Website or the
Monika's Nursing Academy App. We may also use third-party platforms to provide services
ourselves. In such event, You will be bound by such third party’s terms and conditions,
Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy to share Your details and
with such third parties to the extent necessary for Monika's Nursing Academy to deliver
Services to You.
- Any payments made to Monika's Nursing Academy in respect of Services are
to the payment terms of Monika's Nursing Academy as will be notified to You once You
the process to become a Subscribed User. The currently existing payment schedule
available to Subscribed Users is mentioned on the following webpage: https://www.Nursing
Next Live/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy.com/home/pro
- The Fee including GST and any delivery charges payable in relation to the
delivery of hard copy or electronic versions of document-based Study materials, if
applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the online payment transaction.
- In the unlikely event that, due to a technical error, the amount of the
Fee displayed on the Platform is incorrect, Monika's Nursing Academy will notify You as
it reasonably can. If the correct amount of the Fee is higher than the amount displayed
on the Platform, Monika's Nursing Academy will contact You through your registered
address and/or phone number to notify You of the correct Fee. To avail of all Services
for the duration of the Subscription, You may be required to remit any additional fees
such that the correct Fee is paid by you.
- Monika's Nursing Academy hereby notifies You that Monika's Nursing
Next Live uses third-party payment gateway service providers to process payments made by
You towards the Service subscription. It is hereby clarified that Monika's Nursing
not be responsible for any payment failures or errors occurring due to technical issues
at the bank’s end or issues arising from the third payment gateway and all such issues
should be resolved directly between You and the banking or payment gateway partner
- The provision of the online tutorials forming part of the Services is
contingent upon Monika's Nursing Academy having received cleared funds from You in
the Fee for the relevant Service subscription. Without prejudice to Monika's Nursing
before the due date, Monika's Nursing Academy reserves the right, forthwith and at
Live’s sole discretion, to suspend Your access to the Services and refuse You entry to
the course You intended to avail as part of the subscription to the Platform.
Disclaimer as regards Study materials
videos, question bank, test series, and any other learning material posted for the
specific topics as well as other hard copy or electronic materials that may be made
available from time to time. Sometimes soft copy document versions of the video lectures
may be provided to a Subscribed User basis Monika's Nursing Academy’s sole assessment as
regards the need for such material. Where soft copy Study Materials accompany the
Services, these study materials will be made available to You, upon meeting all the
- Monika's Nursing Academy does not make any representation, guarantee, or
commitment to You that the Study Materials offered either in the demo versions or as
part of subscribed Services will be error-free.
- The Services and all accompanying Study materials are only offered purely
on an “AS IS” basis and Monika's Nursing Academy expressly states that the Study
the Services are not intended to act as a substitute for a professional medical opinion
- The total number of MCQs claimed as 28,000 is inclusive of all kinds of
MCQs served via Monika's Nursing Academy ie, via q bank, test series, etc
- Monika's Nursing Academy does not claim any guaranteed rank, mark, or
with the use of the “Monika's Nursing Academy” platform.
- Please note that it is Your responsibility to check that the computer or
device You plan to use to access the subscription is compatible with the minimum
specification requirement that relates to the subscription You are opting for. You
acknowledge and accept that Monika's Nursing Academy cannot be held responsible for any
technical problems (including but not limited to playback of video content) with any
systems, computers, or devices You encounter following the commencement of the
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Android 4.4 – Non-rooted – DRM-supported devices
- iOS 9.0 – Non-jailbroken
- We recommend the latest version of Chrome. Other browsers may or may not
- Minimum Internet Speed:
- For Videos = 0.8Mbps
- For other Services = 0.2Mbps
- Recommended Internet Speed:
- For Videos = 0.8Mbps
- For other Services = 2Mbps
Modifications to Subscription
- From time to time, Monika's Nursing Academy may make modifications,
enhancements, or issue clarifications (for example, clarification of doubt, interactive
sessions) to the subscription, including but not limited to changes in Services, number
of Services available, pricing, and validity of Subscription duration.
Technical Support and Access
- Monika's Nursing Academy does not warrant the uninterrupted or error-free
operation of the subscription.
- Monika's Nursing Academy is not obliged to offer You any technical
relation to your subscription other than the specific support that has been included as
part of the subscription plan You have opted for.
- You also accept and acknowledge that Monika's Nursing Academy cannot be
responsible for any delay or disruptions to your subscription as a result of such
suspension or any of the following but not limited to:
- the operation of the internet and the World Wide Web, including
but not limited to viruses
- any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network
or the computer You are using to access the Services
- failures of telecommunications links and equipment or
- updated browser issues
- DRM protocols prevent playback of media
- Not meeting standards any of the minimum system requirements as
defined in clause 8.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- We shall not be liable for any interference, virus, hacking, or any such
consequence, caused by any network or internet service providers and failure of device
manufacturers to support DRM protocols.
- Any content posted on a third-party platform, by Us or any authorized
third party, shall be subject to the terms and conditions, and policies, of that
third-party platform in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL Monika's Nursing Academy OR
EMPLOYEES, OR ITS AGENTS’, PARTNERS, AND CONTRACTORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM
OR RELATED TO THE AFORESAID SERVICES TO YOU, EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND
RETAINED BY Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy FROM YOU, FOR ANY AND
ALL CAUSES OF
ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBED USER,
Monika's Nursing Academy WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Disclaimer of Services
- Any information provided to You through the Platform, should not be
treated as medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, prescription, or treatment. You
acknowledge that We have not been authorized or recognized by any regulatory body or
medical council to give any sort of medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, prescription, or
treatment. You also understand that the Services provided to You shall not be construed
as medical classes and Monika's Nursing Academy’s Services do not come within the purview of
medical training as regulated and recognized by the Medical Council of India or other
- You acknowledge and agree that the suggestions and recommendations
provided by Us on the Platform, are only suggestions, and You may comply with them at
Your choice and option. Monika's Nursing Academy offers You various services via the Platform,
to help You prepare for medical entrance examinations with customized support and
- Monika's Nursing Academy will process the information it receives from You or
You consent to the use by Monika's Nursing Academy of such information in accordance with these
- You acknowledge that Monika's Nursing Academy may conduct online surveys from
time to time. The data collected through these surveys are used to gauge our service,
collect demographic information, and other information that we may find useful. We may
share non-personal, aggregated information with third parties. By agreeing to these
- You agree that You shall not use the Services or the Website in order to
host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, or store
material. You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse
engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from,
transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior
permission, limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that
unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or
non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information within the
content of the Website is not permitted.
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade
secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate
the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others;
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not
have any right to;
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory,
obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy,
threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable,
disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise
unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harms minors in any way;
- that impersonates another person or entity;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files,
or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Nursing
Next Live’s computer systems or site or Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET Nursing Next
Live’s Users, customer’s computer systems, or site;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty
of India and any other countries, friendly relations with foreign states or of
public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense
or prevents investigation of any offense or insulting any other nation.
- If You become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please
contact [[email protected] or call 8219033032].
- You shall not either as a regular browsing user, Basic PlanL̥ user, or as
a Subscribed User use the Platform to either directly or indirectly either alone or with
another third party disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile any part or whole of the
Platform in order to get access or attempt to get access to the underlying software,
source or proprietary technology which enables the Services or other functionalities of
the Platform or do anything with an intent to create derivative works or competing
platforms that provide same or similar services.
- You shall not either directly or through other third parties take, post,
publish, transmit or otherwise make available any of the Study Material or video
tutorials on any other medium. Further, You undertake not to use, display, mirror, or
frame the Platform or any individual element within the Platform, unless this is
expressly approved by Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy in writing.
- You shall not copy or record or make any attempt to copy or record part
or whole of the Services or use the Services for further distribution in any mode so as
to commercially benefit from the Study Material or engage in any form of piracy.
Termination or Suspension of Account for Illegalities or suspected
- If there is a suspicion of untoward or illegal activity, we may suspend
your account immediately and if required, debar all future access by You to the
- Monika's Nursing Academy reserves the right to cancel any subscription it
believes has been compromised or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion
without any financial liability to You.
- The user’s account will be Blocked for the following reasons ( but not
- If found suspicious (High/ Suspicious Activity)
- Usage of Rooted/ Jailbroken Devices, Emulators, Chromecast,
Android TV, Amazon Fire 3)TV/ Smart TV/ Apple TV or any other virtual machines.
- Screen Casting, Screen Recording, Screen Mirroring, Downloading
Videos out of Monika's Nursing Academy Platform,
- Using a camera, phone, or any other device to record any Platform
- Sharing Monika's Nursing Academy Screen Shots in Social Media or any
- Sharing Monika's Nursing Academy Accounts Credentials with anyone.
- Usage of Multiple Devices (Other than up to to Two Devices for
- Abusing Monika's Nursing Academy and Monika's Nursing Academy Faculties.
- Try to sell Monika's Nursing Academy Pro Accounts and Contents on
Monika's Nursing Academy.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Monika's Nursing Academy may access,
preserve and disclose Your account information if required to do so by law or in a good
faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- enforce this Agreement;
- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Nursing Next
Live/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy, its subscribers, and the public; or
marketing or promotional purposes through any channel.
- You understand that Monika's Nursing Academy and software embodied within
Monika's Nursing Academy and the Services you access may include security components that
permit digital materials including the Study Materials to be protected, and that use of
these Study Materials is subject to usage rules set by Monika's Nursing Academy. You shall not
attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security
components, encryptions, and usage rules embedded into the Website or the specific
Services accessible through Your Service account.
- All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names,
logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations,
artwork, software, and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by
copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by
Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on
Monika's Nursing Academy is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only.
Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in Monika's Nursing Academy, no Material
may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or
distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity,
without Monika's Nursing Academy’s prior express written permission. You may not add, delete,
distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any
Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Monika's Nursing Academy
or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly
Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction
- Monika's Nursing Academy provides You with a single limited license to use and
access the Website and Materials hosted as part of the subscribed Services on devices to
which Monika's Nursing Academy has permitted access at the time of Your subscription to the
Services for the limited purpose of accessing the tutorial or associated Study Materials
online. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All
content on the website or the App, which is including, but is not limited to, designs,
text, graphics, images, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files, and any
other similar content are the exclusive and sole property of Monika's Nursing Academy.
- All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to Nursing Next
Live/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy. The unauthorized copying, modification, use, or publication
of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio
clips, video clips, and third-party licensed images are protected by copyrights,
trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Monika's Nursing Academy is
solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish,
upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or
other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other
person to do so. Without the prior written consent of Monika's Nursing Academy, modification of
the Content, use of the Content on any other website, app, or networked computer
environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial
use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is
- At all times, Monika's Nursing Academy and/or its licensors, remain the owner of
the intellectual property in the tutorial, and the study materials. No Course and/or
study materials nor any part thereof may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Nursing
Terms and Termination
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as You
use Monika's Nursing Academy. You may terminate your subscription at any time, for any reason,
by contacting the Support channels as mentioned in Clause 15 .2. Monika's Nursing Academy
however does not offer any refunds because of Your termination or discontinuation of the
Services. Any termination or Subscription modifications initiated by You are subject to
the Policy as mentioned on this web page: https://www.Nursing Next
- Monika's Nursing Academy reserves the right to terminate Your services without
prior notice. Your account or Your access to Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET Monika's Nursing Academy
may be terminated immediately, with or without notice to You, and without liability to
You, if Monika's Nursing Academy believes that You have breached any of the covenants,
Policy, or any false or misleading information, or interfered with the use of Nursing
Next Live by others.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration.
For any issues in utilizing our services, you may contact us at
Email [email protected], [email protected]
Monika's Nursing Academy/ does not accept cancellation requests. Please take a look at our FREE
video lectures/tests to check the complete system. Also while ordering a book make sure you
select the correct book and type in the correct address. Once the customer/student has made
the payment, Monika's Nursing Academy/ or Monika's Nursing Academy/NEET.com will not accept a cancellation
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is not entitled to any refund. We recommend
you first take to check the complete system and then decide to make a payment.